SAN ANTONIO – Monster Jam will roar back to the Alamodome in the new year to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
The action-packed Stadium Series Championship is set for Jan. 15-16, and tickets are now available on pre-sale.
The lineup includes:
- Grave Digger, driven by Adam Anderson
- Max-D, driven by Tom Meents
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior, driven by Bryce Kenny
- El Toro Loco, driven by Mark List
- Lucas Stabilizer, driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- TBA, driven by Todd LeDuc
- Saigon Shaker, driven by Ryan Disharoon
- Jester, driven by Matt Pagliarulo
- Kraken, driven by Nick Pagliarulo
- Bad Company, driven by John Gordon
- Over Bored, driven by Jamey Garner
- Black Pearl, driven by Cole Venard
The 12 drivers will compete for a bid to the Monster Jam World Finals in May. There, they’ll compete for the world champion title, according to a news release.
A news release states that the Monster Jam Pit Party will also return so fans can see an up-close look at the trucks and meet drivers and crew members. Pit passes are available for $20.
On Jan. 15, the pit party will take place from 2:30-5:30 p.m. and the main event will start at 7 p.m. On Jan. 16, the pit party is scheduled for 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and the main event is slated for 3 p.m.
For more information, click here.