SAN ANTONIO – The Defenders’ Dillon Collier and Tim Gerber join GMSA@9 to talk about their investigative special “Broken Blue,” which re-airs on Friday at 7 p.m.
On Wednesday, SAPD Chief William McManus said portions of collective bargaining agreements and state law is protecting “bad officers.”
Read more about misconduct and discipline at the San Antonio Police Department here.
- Officer Michael Garza: From rising star to SAPD castoff
- Explained: How arbitration plays out for disciplined San Antonio police officers
- A lying SAPD officer was reinstated after he cited his military record. That was a lie, too.
- SAPD officer fired 6 times fighting for reinstatement — again
- 5 protections for police officers accused of misconduct in San Antonio
- SAPD officer had an unusual offer: Beat him in a fight and you could go free
- Debrief: KSAT Defenders break down ‘Broken Blue’ investigative series