SAN ANTONIO - Like many moms, Kerry Robinson frequently posts videos of her adorable 21-month-old daughter. But one of those videos has now gone viral. As of Tuesday morning, it had been viewed more than 14 million times.
In the Facebook post, Robinson said she was having “salon talk” with her daughter, Jayde and joked that they were going to start a show. She may not be far off. The video has been picked up by Cosmopolitan, "Good Morning America" and even the "Ellen" show.
- After 62 years of marriage, couple dies together while holding hands
- Texas mom continues to push for medical marijuana legislation
- Cat euthanized after being shot with razor-sharp arrow
- WATCH: Spurs Silver Dancers pay tribute to Selena
- SA native James Roday, 'Psych' cast reuniting for holiday special
The video shows Jayde brushing her mom’s hair and mimicking her mom as they pretend to have a gossipy conversation that might happen in a hair salon. Precocious little Jayde echoes back to her mom phrases like, “Girl!” “He crazy!” and “Trippin’ right?”
In a new video posted Monday, Jayde watches and quotes right along with the first “Salon Talk” video.
“I think all the love is amazing,” Robinson said.
What about Jayde? Does she realize she’s become an overnight sensation?
“Jayde has no idea what’s going on because everything is still a normal routine for her,” Robinson said.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.