SAN ANTONIO – I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! The top spots to get a frozen treat in SA. Plus, weigh in on our question of the day: chocolate or vanilla ice cream? You can share your answer on the SA Live Facebook and Twitter pages.
Some of the top ice cream spots on our list:
- Rolling Rey’s Ice Cream - 2026 Babcock Rd., San Antonio
- Luna’s Nutrition - 6330 De Zavala Rd., San Antonio
- 210 Ice Cream - 3 locations in San Antonio
- El Paraiso Ice Cream - 1934 Fredericksburg Rd., San Antonio
- Arctic Ape Wild Desserts - 5221 Walzem Rd., San Antonio
Also, we’re bringing back a Try It Tuesday at the Scobee Education Center, some brand new Fourth of July fireworks alternative crafts for little ones with Design Improvised and education/technology trends for summer. That’s all today on SA Live.
SA Live airs weekdays at 1 p.m. on KSAT 12. Stream the show anytime from the KSAT TV app on Roku, Fire Stick, your smart TV or your smartphone. You can watch the full show in the video below.