SAN ANTONIO – Today at 1 p.m., it’s officially fall, y’all! Fischer & Wieser brings in locally-made sauces and jellies, Eye Candy Boutique has fall makeup looks, we check out a Solar Eclipse Brunch event from Kuhlman Cellars, Jen takes us to Pinspiration from DIY fall crafts and we have a fun list of things to do this fall.
What’s your favorite fall comfort food? Send in your comment here and you might see it later in the show.
Our Jen Tobias-Struski is taking us to Pinspiration to show us fun DIY arts and crafts to get your creative side on for the fall season.
Fischer & Wieser offers locally made sauces, dips, and jellies in Fredericksburg and they show us a chicken parmigiana recipe. Plus, we learn how you can stay in their Airstream Village to enjoy scenic landscapes and fun adventures.
If you’re looking for fall-inspired makeup looks, don’t miss these fun tips from Eye Candy Boutique.
Excited for the annular eclipse? Prepare for the “space”-tacular event of the season with a bacon pancake recipe from Kuhlman Cellars and catch their Solar Eclipse brunch event where you can see the eclipse live!
Jamaica Jamaica is bringing in their famous smash burgers for us to try and refreshing fruity punches inspired by Jamaican flavors.
September is Hunger Action Month and the San Antonio Food Bank joins us to chat about how you can support this worthy cause, plus they have great planting tips you can use for the changing season.
There are always adventures to be had around the Alamo City and here’s a small list of local places that are offering fun events for the fall season:
- Weathered Souls Brewing is hosting an Oktoberfest party this Saturday.
- 13th Floor Haunted House is now open to give you a scare, but beware this event might be too intense for younger audiences!
- Bracken United Methodist Church has a free pumpkin patch with a ton of fun activities including face painting, pumpkin crafts and even pet parades!
- Go Rio Ghost River Tours takes you on a trip down to the paranormal side of San Antonio.
- The Texas Transportation Museum is hosting their Spook Track-ula event that will include creepy cabooses and Trick or Treat Stations for the little ones!
And if you want to see even more fall events, check out this “Things to Do Around San Antonio” article.
SA Live airs weekdays at 1 p.m. on KSAT 12. Stream the show anytime from the KSAT+ app on Roku, smart TV, or smartphone.
You can watch the full show in the video below.