After a few very cold, gray days, you might be itching for some sunshine. Thankfully, there will be plenty to go around by Sunday!
Here’s what you need to know about the weather:
- It will be another cloudy and cold night with a lows in the upper 30s and low 40s.
- Lingering sprinkles and drizzle will be possible through about dawn.
- Skies will start to clear from north to south as sunrise approaches.
- Chances of very light rain will come to an end completely early Sunday morning.
- Skies will finally begin to clear Sunday morning, too.
- Most of the KSAT area will be sitting under abundant sunshine by Sunday afternoon.
- Expect an afternoon high near 60 degrees. 🙌
You can keep up with your local weather forecast by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App for Apple or Android. 📱 Be sure to allow notifications for updates, including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.