Walmart Supercenter stores are hosting a Wellness Day event Saturday where customers will be able to get free health and vision screenings, low-cost immunizations and COVID-19 vaccines.
During the quarterly Walmart Wellness Day event, customers can receive free glucose, cholesterol, BMI and blood pressure screenings.
The Walmart Wellness Day event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the pharmacies in more than 550 Walmart Supercenter stores across Texas. Click here to find the closest participating pharmacy.
The following services will be offered:
- Glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, and body mass index screenings
- Affordable immunizations, including pneumonia, tetanus, HPV, flu, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), varicella (chickenpox/shingles), whooping cough (TDAP), Hepatitis A & B and more
- No-cost COVID-19 vaccines
- Wellness resources and the opportunity to talk with pharmacists
- Vision screenings will be offered at select stores