SAN ANTONIO - Making the decision to get out of a dangerous situation can be difficult and dangerous, but victims don't have to do that alone.
There are several local and state agencies providing free services to help. You can find some of those phone numbers, websites and general information below:
- Resources for victims of violent crimes
- NEED TO KNOW: Domestic violence victims have rights
- Domestic violence: How abusers use power to control victims
- FAQs: Protective Orders
- SAPD's Crisis Response Team
- INTERACTIVE: How SAPD handles domestic violence cases
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.