SAN ANTONIO – Whether you’re shopping for a big wow gift or little stocking stuffers, December is one of the best times to find a sale, according to Consumer Reports.
Many Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are continuing into early December.
“They may not last all month long, so the earlier you can shop, the better,” said Consumer Reports’ shopping editor Samantha Gordon. “We’re seeing Black Friday prices still or prices that are very close to what we saw over the Black Friday weekend.”
Consumer Reports tracks prices all year on many of its tested and top-rated products to know when they hit their deepest discounts. Here’s what they found for December:
- Sony Wireless Headphones WF-1000XM4. They were $280 but are discounted to $248 at Abt Electronics, Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart.
- Cuisinart Green Gourmet 12-piece cookware set. It was $570, but is now slashed to $220 on Amazon.
- The Ninja Specialty CM 410 Coffee Maker that was $170 is now $120 at Amazon and Best Buy.
- The Fourth Generation Amazon Echo is now $60 on Amazon. It was $100.
- The Samsung 65″ 4K smart TV UN65TU7000 is on sale for $550 at Best Buy and Target. It was $650.