- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Truvia
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2¼ cup oat flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners.
2. Whisk together butter, eggs, and Truvia.
3. Add pumpkin puree and almond milk. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until incorporated.
5. Stir in the oat flour with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
6. Fold in walnuts.
7. Distribute evenly in muffin pan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Freeze muffins in an airtight container or bag for up to six months. Microwave for 20-30 seconds when you are ready to eat, or let it defrost by itself for a couple of hours.
Recipe provided by Marcela Freeman of Burn It In 30. You can find more recipes and information on her website.