Get ready for a cool change! Cold front blasts into San Antonio on Thursday night
Mornings will be much cooler heading into the weekend
SAN ANTONIO – After a toasty October weekend with record-breaking temperatures near 100 degrees, we deserve a break from the heat. Thankfully, a cold front is on its way to the Alamo City!
What you need to know:
- Warm temperatures and humid conditions will persist through Thursday afternoon
- However, a cold front will move through by Thursday evening
- A strong north wind will settle in behind the front Thursday afternoon and evening
- In fact, winds could gust up to 35-40 mph through Thursday night
- It will be much cooler by Friday morning, with out-the-door temperatures in the 50s
- It looks like we’ll only get as warm as the upper 60s and low 70s Friday afternoon
- Unfortunately, no significant rainfall is expected with Thursday’s cold front
Latest Video Forecast:
Track the big weather changes this week by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority app for Apple or Android. Be sure to allow notifications for updates, including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.