SAN ANTONIO – After some storms on Monday, rain chances will linger through midweek. Here’s what you need to know:
- Wednesday will be our last day of rain chances, with a couple of showers possible
- The best chance to see one of those showers will be down closer to the Gulf of Mexico
- The forecast is rain-free Thursday & Friday
How Much Rain Did We Get?
- Some locations picked up more beneficial rainfall thanks to Tuesday evening’s storms
- Totals in far northwest Bexar County were highest, with nearly 3 inches observed near the Bexar/Medina County line
As always, Your Weather Authority team will keep you updated in the days ahead. You can get the very latest forecast anytime by bookmarking our weather page and by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App - available for both Apple and Android devices.