HEB Gluten Free Cornbread
A quick way to make a South Texas daily staple
Grilled Gluten Free Cast Iron Cornbread
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 12-18 minutes
- 1 box HEB Gluten Free Cornbread mix
- 1 cup HEB Yellow Soup
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
1. Preheat grill to low. Place a 12 inch cast-iron pan on the grill and allow the pan to heat.
2. Carefully spray the hot pan with non-stick spray.
3. Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix just until incorporated.
4. Pour ingredients into the skillet. Close grill and allow it to cook until a tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Approximately 12 to 18 minutes depending on the grill.
5. Corn bread can also be cooked in the oven at 400 for 18 to 22 minutes.
Eight (8) - 104g servings
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 1
WINE PAIRING: Finca el Origen Rose