The colors of Santa Muerte
Death Saint is seen in many colors that represent different jobs
SAN ANTONIO – The Death Saint is said to have seven powers and each are represented by a different color tunic she wears.
Beside the seven power colors, other tunic colors have been seen.
Also, multiple colors can also be represented in one statue at once.
- Gold: abundance and money
- Red: love and family
- Purple: a change from negative to positive and asking for good health
- Silver: for good luck to bring money and success
- Amber: health
- Black: protection against black magic
- Green: justice, legal matters
- Copper: breaks negative energies
- Blue: wisdom
- White: purity
Copyright 2015 by KSAT - All rights reserved.