SAN ANTONIO – Some San Antonio streets will be closed on Sunday for the YMCA of Greater San Antonio's Siclovia event where roads are converted to safe places for exercise and play.
The following downtown streets will be closed to cars from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Camden from Richmond to Erie
• Brooklyn from Quincy to Alamo
• 8th street from Broadway to Alamo
• 9th street from Avenue B to Alamo
• 10th street from Avenue B to Alamo
• 12th Avenue B to Braodway
• Roy Smith Avenue B to Broadway
• Pearl Pkwy from Avenue A to Broadway
• Alling from Broadway to Alamo
• Appler from Broadway to Alamo
• Army from Broadway Haywood
• Brackenridge from Broadway to Tendick
• Funston from Broadway to Milton
The Siclovia route will run along Broadway Street, and the event starts at 11 a.m. Participants can enjoy walking, biking and other activities.
The free biannual event is organized by the YMCA of Greater San Antonio.