SAN ANTONIO – Water distribution sites across San Antonio and Bexar County will continue to operate from now through March 6.
As announced Sunday, the distribution sites will be operating from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Residents who visit these sites will be able to pick up one case of water per household per day.
Listed below are the drive-up bottled water distribution sites:
- Wheatley Heights Sports Complex – 200 Noblewood Dr.
- Brooks – Challenger Dr. @ Research Place
- Texas A&M University - San Antonio - Main Campus – One University Way
- Port San Antonio – 205 Billy Mitchell Blvd.
- SeaWorld San Antonio/Aquatica – 10300 Military Drive West
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – 17000 IH 10 West
- Food Bank – 5200 Enrique M. Barrera Pkwy
- Our Lady of the Lake University -- 411 SW 24th St
- Community Bible Church – 2477 N Loop 1604 E
- Heroes Stadium – 4799 Thousand Oaks Dr.
- Rolling Oaks Mall -- 6909 N Loop 1604 E
- Bullis County Park, 27583 Old Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78260
- Julius Matthey Middle School, 20350 Red Forest Ln, San Antonio, TX 78264
- Leon Valley Community Center, 6427 Evers Road, San Antonio, TX 78238
- AT&T Center, 1 AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78219
- Emergency Services District 5 Fire & Rescue, 7120 East 6th Street, Somerset, TX 78022
- Emergency Services District 7 Station 116, 18805 Highway 16N (Bandera Road), San Antonio, TX 78023
- Emergency Services District 4, 28036 Boerne Stage Road, Boerne, Texas 78006
The sites will follow COVID-19 health guidelines, and those working at the site will be wearing face masks and practice physical distancing.
Seniors that are homebound but are in need of water can also receive some assistance from the city. Delivery is available but is limited. For more information, or to request delivery, call 311.