SAN ANTONIO – Can’t get enough pumpkin spice? You can make your own pumpkin spice latte at home - and it’s super easy!
Jen and Fiona whipped up a couple of these at-home coffee creations on SA Live. Check out the recipe below - it’s non-dairy and vegan.
DIY PSL (pumpkin spice latte)
Serves at least 2
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup coconut cream (sub with vanilla dairy free creamer, if preferred)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (don’t use if your creamer is already sweetened)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree, *not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Dash sea salt
- Dairy-free whipped cream, optional
- Pumpkin caramel sauce, optional
Place all ingredients in a pot over medium low heat and whisk well. Allow to simmer, but don’t boil. Simmer about 5 minutes (or you can blend all ingredients on high until heated through).