South San ISD preps every student to be college and career ready
District provides outstanding instructional programs for Pre-K to 12th grade
The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsored article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies.
The South San Antonio Independent School District is located in the well-established south and southwest portion of San Antonio, covering 21 square miles.
South San ISD students will find many educational pathways and a variety of courses, extracurriculars, and opportunities. Students are encouraged to be college and career ready.
At South San ISD, students are provided outstanding instructional programs from pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The faculty and support staff are committed to providing innovative and challenging experiences to produce successful learners.
South San ISD highlights:
- Class of 2018 awarded $6,900,000 in scholarships
- Class of 2018 earned 1,691 hours in college credits
- Awarded TEA's Community Partnership Grant
- After-school child care
- Head Start Program at all elementary schools
- 100 percent of students receive free lunch
- Believes in a strong support system for the school community to achieve excellence.
- Believes that an inclusive school culture promotes positive student development and voice.
- Believes strong and effective student and adult leadership is essential to build a culture of high expectations.
- Believes that trusting relationships among the school community are essential to student success.
- Believes that innovative and challenging experiences for all students produce successful learners.
- Believes in constructive engagement of the school community for the success of the district.
For more information, visit southsanisd.net.