H-E-B butternut squash spirals
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb H-E-B all-natural ground turkey
3 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp H-E-B organic sage leaves
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Ground turkey in a hot pan, then remove.
2. Add a little more olive oil to the pan and cook the garlic and sage.
3. Stir in chicken broth and reduce heat by half.
4. Add in the butternut squash spirals and return the turkey to the pan.
5. Cook just until the turkey is heated through and the spirals are tender.
5. Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.
Get the recipe nutritional information and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!