Disclaimer from H-E-B:
The health and safety of our customers and partners is our top priority. Please know that this segment was filmed prior to Social Distancing.
Recipe makes 4 servings
4 flour tortillas, plus more if need
16 Oz shredded chicken, divided use
1 cup(s) Central Market Hatch Green Chile Salsa Verde, divided use
1/2 cup(s) sour cream
8 Oz shredded Monterrey Jack cheese, divided use
5 L Kitchen and Table Digital Air Fryer with Accessories
1. Layer tortillas so that bottom of round air fryer insert is covered.
2. Layer 1/3 of shredded chicken over tortillas.
3. Mix salsa with sour cream, then pour 1/4 cup of salsa mixture over chicken and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
4. Then cover top with tortillas and repeat steps 2 and 3 until all ingredients are used. (2 more times)
5. Top last layer of cheese with tortillas and 1/4 cup of remaining salsa and cheese.
6. Place into air fryer at 375ºF for 20 minutes.
7. Garnish with your favorite toppings like pico de gallo, cilantro and guacamole if desired. Once finished cut and enjoy!
Get nutritional information from the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here.