Recipe makes 4 servings
20 Oz filet mignon steaks, 4 steaks approximately 5 oz each
1 cup(s) sliced pickled jalapeños, rinsed and drained
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup(s) curly parsley, leaves only tightly packed
1 cup(s) fresh cilantro, leaves only tightly packed
1/3 cup(s) shallots, diced
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat approximately 350 to 375˚F.
2. Season each fillet liberally with salt and pepper. Allow to sit while grill preheats.
3. Place steaks on grill sear for 4 to 6 minutes per side over direct heat. Move steaks over indirect heat to finish cooking to desired doneness.
4. Remove meat from grill and allow to rest. Meanwhile make relish.
5. In a food processor combine jalapeños, garlic, parsley, cilantro, shallots, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
6. Pulse until mostly smooth but some chunks remain. Season to taste as needed and garnish over each steak.
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!