Highway 90 to close at Loop 410 Friday night through Monday morning
Construction company to place steel bridge beams over Loop 410
SAN ANTONIO – All lanes of Highway 90 — including the frontage roads — will close Friday night at 8 p.m. through Monday morning at 5 a.m. at the Loop 410 interchange.
The main lanes of Loop 410 will not be affected.
Beginning Friday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m., construction workers will place steel bridge beams that will form the future eastbound Loop 1604 ramp to northbound Loop 410, Texas Department of Transportation officials said.
“There's no quick-and-easy explanation of these closures,” TxDOT officials said, “so we'll be very deliberate covering each direction:
Nov. 10-13 closure
- Eastbound traffic will take southbound I-410 to Valley Hi, turn around and return to US Hwy 90.
- Westbound traffic will take northbound I-410 to Hwy 151, turn around and return to US Hwy 90.
- Southbound I-410 traffic to westbound US 90 will not be affected.
- Southbound I-410 traffic to eastbound US 90 will exit Valley Hi, turn around and return to US 90 via the northbound frontage road of I-410.
- Northbound I-410 traffic to eastbound US 90 will not be affected.
- Northbound I-410 traffic to westbound US 90 will exit Hwy 151, turn around and return to US 90 via the southbound main lanes and frontage roads.
- All other directions will follow their normal paths.
All lanes will be reopened by 5 a.m. November 13.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.