Cool front to drop temps, bring rain by the weekend
Afternoon temperatures will fall from the 80s into the 50s
After several warm and muggy days, we’re in for a bit of a cool down by the end of the week.
What you need to know
- A cold front will arrive Friday morning, dropping temperatures into the 50s throughout the day.
- Winds will switch to the north at 15 to 25 mph, gusting up to 30 mph.
- Scattered rain and a few thunderstorms will be around throughout the day Friday and much of Saturday.
- Up to a half-inch of rainfall will be possible for the majority of the KSAT 12 viewing area.
- Some localized rainfall totals could approach 2 inches from Friday through late Sunday.
- Skies will start to clear on Sunday, and we’ll be warm again by early next week.
Copyright 2020 by KSAT - All rights reserved.