While the weather this week was pretty quiet, some changes are on the way soon! Here’s what you need to know as you plan the rest of your weekend:
- It will be warm and muggy Saturday evening under mostly clear skies
- Our next cold front will arrive in San Antonio very early on Sunday - before sunrise!
- Even as early as dawn, it will be noticeably less muggy as humidity takes a big nosedive
- It will also be very windy behind the cold front
- Northerly winds could gust as high as 40 mph from the pre-dawn hours of Sunday through the early afternoon
- While a stray shower will be possible before dawn on Sunday, no meaningful rain is expected as this front moves through
- Overall, Sunday will be a much more fall-like day as high temperatures only reach the mid-70s
Keep tabs on the weekend forecast by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority app for Apple or Android. Be sure to allow notifications in your phone’s settings for updates, including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.