We’ve seen temperatures and the humidity steadily rise over the last few days, with morning clouds, fog, and patchy drizzle. These clouds have been stubborn, sticking around the I-35 corridor until lunch, with sunshine in the afternoon. We’ll continue this trend Christmas weekend, with temperatures climbing to near 80° Saturday and Sunday afternoons. 🎅☀️
Here’s what you need to know:
- The morning will be mild, near 60°
- There will be morning clouds, fog, and patchy drizzle
- Clouds will be stubborn in the morning, but skies will clear in after lunch.
- Highs will likely be in the low-80s around San Antonio, mid- to upper-80s elsewhere
SUNDAY (Boxing Day)
- “Ditto” weather with morning clouds, fog, and patchy drizzle. Then, we’ll see afternoon sun and a high near 80°.
It’s looking like the warm, muggy weather will stick with us through the remainder of 2021, with a cold front unlikely in the immediate future.
Keep up with your local weather forecast by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App for Apple or Android. 📱 Be sure to allow notifications for updates - including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.
You can check the live radar by clicking here.