SAN ANTONIO – Choice Career Fairs is holding a career fair to give job seekers the opportunity to connect with local employers.
The career fair will be held Thursday, April 8 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Norris Conference Center, located at 618 NW Loop 410 suite 207.
Some of the employers attending this event include Barden Circulation, Blue Science Pools, Farmers Insurance and Roy Maas Youth Alternatives.
Jobs will be available in bookkeeping, customer Service, education, financial services and sales.
All job seekers are welcome to attend this event to submit resumes, network and meet face-to-face with local hiring managers.
To learn more about this career fair, click here.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS CAREER FAIR INCLUDE:
- Admin Assistant
- Amusement Ride Operators
- Customer Service
- EDUCATION: Assistant Teachers & Aides
- EDUCATION: Head Start Teachers
- EDUCATION: Preschool Teachers
- Food Services (Many Positions)
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Bookkeeper
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Case Aide
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Case Manager -- Drop In Center
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Clinician III
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Crisis & Trauma Team (CATT) Specialist
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Outreach Case Manager
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Outreach Manager
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Overnight Youth Engagement Advocate
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Safe Place Coordinator/Social Media Specialist
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Youth Engagement Advocate
- HIGH-RISK YOUTH: Youth Engagement Specialist +
- Insurance Agents
- MANUFACTURING: Quality Control Manager
- MANUFACTURING: Manufacturing Supervisor
- MANUFACTURING: Project Coordinator
- POOLS: Pool Maintenance Technicians
- Project Coordinator (Automatic Door)
- Sales Agent
- Sales Director