SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio Parks and Recreation Department officials announced that the park curfew will be lifted at some city parks for Easter.
The park curfew will be lifted from 11 p.m. Thursday until 11 p.m. Sunday.
Recycling bins should be used for plastic bottles and cans, officials said. No glass containers are allowed.
"Everyone doing their part to ensure our parks remain clean by properly disposing of litter and recyclable, not only protects the environment but contributes to a more enjoyable park experience for everyone," said Parks and Recreation Director Xavier Urrutia.
Citizens will be allowed to camp overnight at the following parks:
- Brackenridge Park, 3700 N. St. Mary’s (excludes Brackenridge Parking Facility)
- Eisenhower, 19399 N.W. Military Highway
- J Street, 3500 J Street
- McAllister Park, 13102 Jones Maltsberger
- Roosevelt, 331 Roosevelt Ave.
- San Pedro, 1315 San Pedro Ave.
- O.P. Schnabel, 9606 Bandera Rd.
- South Side Lions, 3100 Hiawatha
- South Side Lions East, 3900 Pecan Valley
- Woodlawn Lake, 1103 Cincinnati (excludes the Island House and gym areas)
For more information, visit www.sanantonio.gov/parksandrec.