SAN ANTONIO – A north San Antonio gas station racked up a long list of food safety violations last month due to cleanliness issues throughout much of the establishment.
Quick & Easy Stop, located in the 3200 block of Nacogdoches Road, received a health score of 82 after an inspector noted the ice machine had a soiled interior and found fruit flies in the employee restroom.
Staff at the gas station was also using cardboard as lining on the shelves of the walk-in cooler and the walls, floor and sink in a restroom were covered in dirt and dust, city health records show.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores
Other scores this week:
- Los Balitos Taco Shop, 6446 NW Loop 410, 100
- Pho Win, 12830 Silicon Dr., 100
- Taurinos Mexican Restaurant, 4416 Callaghan Rd., 100
- La Joya Mexican Restaurant, 510 S. General McMullen, 99
- Real Pho Restaurant, 11223 Potranco Rd., 98
- El Taco Rodeo De Jalisco, 8802 Potranco Rd., 97
- Subway, 6811 San Pedro Ave., 95
- Arby’s, 9501 San Pedro Ave., 94
- IHOP, 739 Hot Wells Blvd., 92
- Social Spot, 930 Broadway, 92
- Beijing Express, 6215 Pecan Valley Dr., 90
- Las Islas Marias, 1527 Hillcrest Dr., 89
- Torito Mexican Restaurant, 5314 S. Presa St., 89
- Buffet City, 2902 Goliad Rd., 88
- Fair Ave. Shell, 418 Fair Ave., 88
- Braza Brava Pizzeria Napoletana, 7959 Broadway, 87
- Wing Daddy’s Sauce House, 10730 Potranco Rd., 87
- Biryani Pot Indian Cuisine, 9386 Huebner Rd., 86
- Lupita’s Mexican Restaurant, 5923 Culebra Rd., 85
- Quick & Easy Stop, 3279 Nacogdoches Rd., 82
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.