Editor’s Note: This article is not all-inclusive but will be updated as new jobs are posted.
Many companies are looking to hire as Texas allows all businesses to reopen to 100% capacity.
Here’s a look at some of the job openings in the San Antonio area in March.
- Amazon will open a new delivery station in San Marcos later this year that will create hundreds of jobs with a $15 per hour starting wage. Hiring will begin approximately eight weeks prior to the launch of the facility. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or the equivalent. Interested applicants can sign up for text alerts by texting JOBSNOW to 77088 to receive automated messages about job openings and can also go online to learn more and apply.
- Avanzar, a Toyota supplier, is hiring for hourly team member production jobs. There is a job fair from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on March 20 at 15511 Applewhite Road, Suite 104 or job seekers can apply online.
- Bexar County Sheriff’s Office is hiring detention cadets. Applicants can take the written exam followed by a physical agility test several during several upcoming testing dates at Tri-Point YMCA located at 3233 N. St. Mary’s St. from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Those dates include Wednesday, March 24, 2021, Wednesday, March 31, 2021, Wednesday, April 7, 2021, and Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Interested candidates can visit www.bcsocareers.com or call a recruiter at (210) 335- JOBS.
- Bubba’s 33 is now hiring for 200 full and part-time positions, including pizza makers, meat cutters, hosts, servers, bartenders, dishwashers, and server assistants for a new restaurant location at 6930 West Loop 1604 North, which is set to open in April. Those interested in employment can apply online at https://bit.ly/3qR8fPK or apply at the hiring trailer, in the restaurant parking lot, between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Go Rio will hold a job fair from Noon-3 p.m., March 16-18 at the Tower of the Americas. “Our team members enjoy a fun, family-oriented environment, medical & dental benefits and a great opportunity for career growth,” a Facebook post states. Job openings include tour guides/boat captains, mechanics, sales manager, facility and admissions. For additional information, call 210-227-4746.
- Landry’s is hosting a job fair at the Tower of the Americas from noon to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 30 to hire for positions at Tower of the Americas, Rainforest Café, Joe’s Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and GO RIO. Positions include servers, bussers, hostesses, line cook, prep cook, retail associate, facilities, mechanic, sales manager, admissions, dishwashers, and tour guides and boat captains. Attendees can apply in-person at Tower of Americas or apply by texting LANDRYS to 77948 in advance.
- Morgan’s Wonderland will hold a job fair from 3 to 7 p.m. on March 19 to fill hourly openings. Before the event, jobseekers should submit information about themselves on the Morgan’s Wonderland website.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Distribution Center will have a hiring event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, April 1 to fill open positions for warehouse workers at 17269 Lookout Road in Selma. Interested applicants can text “WORK” to 64078 or go to oreillyauto.com/careers.
- Reaching Maximum Independence, a nonprofit organization, is looking for caring individuals for full-time and part-time jobs to help adults with intellectual developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential in a group home setting, foster care, day habilitation, supportive employment, etc. Interested applicants can apply online.
- SeaWorld is hiring for hundreds of positions at the marine life park and Aquatica waterpark. The parks are looking to fill more than 500 part-time and seasonal positions including park operations, merchandise, food service, lifeguards and maintenance. Those interested can apply today at www.SeaWorldJobs.com.
- Steves & Sons, Inc. is hiring for 100 full-time and part-time positions including production, forklift, data clerk, and quality control. Must be at least 18 years of age. Those interested can apply online at www.stevesdoors.com/career by calling 210-253-7840, or in-person at 211 New Laredo Hwy San Antonio TX 78211 or 121 Humble Rd San Antonio TX 78225.
- Toyotetsu is looking for experienced production workers to fill positions including machine operators for robotic welding machines, conveyance workers and stamping machine loaders. Interested applicants can send an email to email@example.com or call Yvette at 210-231-5548.
- UTSA will hold an All Majors and Internship Career Expo from 2-6 p.m. on March 18. The job fair will be held virtually for UTSA students to meet and connect with employers.
- VIA Metropolitan Transit is looking to recruit bus operators and mechanics. You can submit an application online. VIA will host its fourth virtual job fair on Thursday, March 25, 2021.
- Willie’s Grill & Icehouse is looking to hire more than 120 new team members as it prepares to open its first Cibolo restaurant in May. Positions include servers, back-of-house kitchen staff and bartenders. Starting March 23 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day, Willie’s will hold interviews in a reserved room in the Santikos Movie Theatre at 18124 I-35 in Cibolo, located in the same parking lot as Willie’s Grill & Icehouse.
- Wingstop Restaurants are hiring for all positions in multiple locations in San Antonio and the surrounding areas up into Austin. Applicants can apply online at https://sawingsjobs.com.
Search current job listings here via Workforce Solutions Alamo.