SAN ANTONIO – The Tower of the Americas will host its second annual Octoberfest with sips from more than 20 European breweries.
The event will take place from 2–5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 2 at the tower, and will also include free snacks, live entertainment and giveaways.
Some of the featured breweries include:
- Germany: Ayinger, Einbrecker Brauhas, Flensburger, Heller Trum, Hacker Pschorr, Paulaner
- Spain: Estrella
- England: Young’s, Samuel Smith
- Scotland: Belhaven, Harviestoun
- Netherlands: La Trappe
- Belgium: Chimay, Stella Artois, Rochefort, Orval, Westmalle, Van Steenberge, De Dolle Brouwers, De Brabandere, Lindeman’s
- Italy: Birrificio le Baladin
Admission ranges from $40 for a general ticket to $80 for VIP if purchased in advance. Day-of tickets are $45, or $40 for a military service member or medical personnel.
Landry’s Select Club Members can purchase a ticket for $35 in advance or $40 on the day of the event.
Tickets are on sale now, click here for more information.