TODD MISSION, Texas – The Texas Renaissance Festival is back, my lords and ladies.
You can get your medieval party on every Saturday and Sunday from Oct. 9 to Nov. 28 and the Friday following Thanksgiving.
Each festival day starts at 9 a.m. with a blast from the village cannon and closes each evening with a fireworks display fit for royalty at 8 p.m.
All descriptions have been provided by Texas Renaissance Festival.
- Oct. 9-10 - Oktoberfest - Journey back in time to old Bavaria as the King and Queen open the festival season with a celebration of the best of the wurst (and the bier)!
- Oct. 16-17 - 1001 Dreams - Fairies, elves and other fanciful creatures bring enchantment to the lanes of New Market Village. Don’t forget to bring your best fairy wings!
- Oct. 23-24 - Pirate Adventure - Avast, Ye Hearties! Heave to and come ashore for the most piratical party of the seven seas!
- Oct. 30-31 - All Hallows Eve - Ghouls and ghosts arrive for some scary good fun! Wear your spookiest Halloween costume for a chance to win “Spooktacular” prizes.
- Nov. 6-7 - Heroes and Villains - The mightiest heroes and heroines clash with the darkest of villains and vixens from history and legend. Show off your alter ego.
- Nov. 13-14 - Barbarian Invasion - Join the Great Horde and feast, drink and plunder your way through the village during this barbaric rumpus. If you’re the worst-dressed barbarian around, prove it!
- Nov. 20-21 - Highland Fling - Lads and lassies – the pipes are calling you to a celebration of the joys of Scotland. Witness the thrill of the Highland games and show off your Scottish finery in the Bonnie Knees contest!
- Nov. 26-28 - Celtic Christmas - Father Christmas, Mother Christmas, and all the Christmas elves welcome children of all ages to our final three-day celebration of the coming Tule-tide season. The Kingdom is transformed into a Christmas wonderland and holiday music fills the lanes. Here you can find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
Ticket sales are date-specific and can be purchased on the Texas Renaissance Festival website. Tickets for children ages 12 and under are half-price on Saturdays and free on Sundays.
Masks and vaccines are not required to attend Texas Renaissance Festival.