Recipe makes 8 servings
1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
1/4 cup(s) honey
2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
1/4 cup(s) honey mustard
1 cup(s) water
2 1/2 Lb H‑E‑B Hickory Smoked Uncured Carver Boneless Ham, or any fully cooked boneless ham
1 Instant Pot Duo
1. In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, honey, butter and honey mustard to a smooth paste.
2. Add water to the metal cooking chamber of Instant Pot. Position cooking rack in the bottom.
3. Place ham in a piece of heavy aluminum foil. Spread honey mustard mix on top side of ham in a thick layer.
4. Lower foil into Instant Pot but do not close foil tightly. Set to manual setting, and set for to 2 minutes per pound.
5. To serve drizzle cooking juices over warmed ham.
6. Chef’s Note: Ham will be very moist and warmed through in allotted cooking time. To make a honey baked crust on top: reserve half of honey mustard mixture. Preheat oven to 450ºF while ham is warming in Instant Pot. Spread remaining honey mustard on warmed ham and cook in oven for 10 minutes
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!