This week’s KSAT Big Game Coverage (BGC) pregame party headed to Alamo Stadium, also known as the “Rockpile” for a big district showdown between Brackenridge and Sam Houston. Both schools are in the playoff hunt as we get ready for the second half of the high school football season.
Brack is 4-1 overall and 3-0 in district play while Sam Houston is 1-3 overall and 1-2 in district play.
Each Friday at 6:20 p.m. on KSAT.com, KSAT’s David Sears and RJ Marquez are going live from the week’s Big Game. Last week, we were live at Heroes Stadium for the Brandeis-Johnson game.
David and RJ are interacting with the fans, band members, cheerleaders, ROTC groups and students who are part of the atmosphere that makes Friday nights great.
The weekly livestream will start around 6:20 p.m. every Friday evening before kickoff. This is all part of our expanded KSAT Big Game Coverage throughout the 2021 season.
KSAT 12 Sports has also teamed up with Texas Sports Productions to stream more than 100 live high school football games across South Texas during the 2021 season for KSAT Insiders.
KSAT also has a weekly preview show Thursdays afternoons and a free Big Game Coverage newsletter this season.
Stream live games
There are three ways to access KSAT’s multi-stream experience Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, starting Aug. 26:
- Desktop: Join the free KSAT Insider program to watch the streams on an Insider-only page on KSAT.com.
- Mobile: Download the mobile Big Game Coverage (BGC) app in the App Store or Google Play Store, or by searching the stores for “KSAT12 Big Game Coverage.” Become a KSAT Insider and start streaming.
- On your TV: Download KSAT’s free streaming app that works with Roku, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV and Android TVs.
See the full livestream schedule here.
Watch the Big Game Coverage Preview show live Thursdays at 4 p.m.
Another new addition to Big Game Coverage this season will be a live preview show each Thursday at 4 p.m. on KSAT.com, the Big Game Coverage app and KSAT’s free streaming app.
KSAT 12 Sports and Instant Replay producer Daniel P. Villanueva gets the KSAT 12 Sports Director Greg Simmons and Anchor Larry Ramirez together in studio Thursday afternoons to talk all things football, including 12′s Top 12 ranking and the best players to watch.
You’ll also hear from KSAT 12′s Andrew Cely, Mike Klein, RJ Marquez and more.
Subscribe to the free BGC newsletter for everything in one place
KSAT 12 Sports reporter and producer Andrew Cely will be sending a free Big Game Coverage newsletter on Thursdays and Sundays to keep you updated on everything local high school football this season.
Sign up for the newsletter here.
Download the Big Game Coverage app
Get scores, highlights, player and coach interviews, weekly rankings and the top players in the area on KSAT’s Big Game Coverage page or download the app.
- Stream live games - Choose from more than 100 games this season
- Big Game Coverage Preview - A live sports round-up each week with KSAT Sports Greg Simmons and Larry Ramirez
- KSAT’s Big Game Coverage Newsletter - a free, bi-weekly look at all of our coverage
- 12s Top 12 - A weekly ranking of the top teams
- Scores and Schedules - Get live updates during games
- Best of BGC - The top highlights each week
- BGC Elite - Get an inside look at some of the top players in the area
- Game of the Week - KSAT Sports weekly pick for the matchup to watch