REST OF TODAY
- Showers that developed overnight and this morning were generally light and are now moving east of I-35. Unfortunately, rainfall totals weren’t impressive.
- Some drizzle may continue in San Antonio for a few more hours.
- Rain chances will stick around for those east of San Antonio through early afternoon.
- Clouds will slowly clear west to east. It’ll likely take until early afternoon for clouds to clear around San Antonio.
- Temperatures will reach the mid-50s in San Antonio. It’ll be warmer to the west with more sun, cooler to the east with more clouds.
It’s been pretty dry this winter, with drought increasing around South Central Texas. In fact, much of the KSAT 12 viewing area is experiencing at least moderate drought, with extreme drought in spots. This morning’s rainfall did little to help our drought situation.
- Comfy with highs in the mid-60s before our next front knocks temps back into the 50s for the remainder of the workweek
7 DAY FORECAST
You can keep up with your local weather forecast by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App for Apple or Android. 📱 Be sure to allow notifications for updates - including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.