SAN ANTONIO – Did you get a chance to vote in the 2020 general election?
Election Day is right around the corner on Tuesday, Nov. 3.
We want to see your voting pictures! Whether it’s a selfie or your voting sticker, you can submit photos in the gallery below.
If the gallery form is not loading on your browser, click here. Photos will appear in the gallery once they are approved.
Since political-themed masks are not allowed at polling places, they will not be allowed in the gallery.
Also, sound off on what’s driving you to the polls here.
- Here’s how, where to vote early in Bexar County
- Texas counties can offer only one drop-off ballot location, federal appeals court rules, upholding Gov. Greg Abbott’s order
- Who is on the November 2020 election ballot for Bexar County
- FAQ: How to make sure your mail-in ballot is counted in 2020
- Everything you need to know about voting in the 2020 November General Election
- How San Antonio has voted in past presidential elections
- Bexar Facts poll finds majority support for all 3 propositions on November ballot in San Antonio
- Sign up for KSAT’s free, weekly Vote 2020 Election newsletter here.