No one saw what the year 2020 had in store for us after a festive celebration on New Year’s Eve.
Then, COVID-19 began to shut everything and everyone down in the United States and beyond.
While we have heard some of the very worst news these last 11 months, we have also heard the positive (find some on our “Something Good” page.)
But we know there are stories, heroic tales, yet to be told.
That is where you, our KSAT community comes in — tell us about these everyday heroes of 2020.
We’re looking for individuals that have gone above and beyond during the pandemic to help their friends, co-workers, neighbors and strangers in a time they needed help the most. Our reporters want to tell the stories of our community’s everyday heroes.
Nominate someone in the prompt below, include a photo, name, details about why they deserve recognition and contact information for you and the nominated hero. (Can’t see the prompt? Click here.)
Watch Something Good below from KSAT:
- Man flags down an officer for the most pure reason -- and officer is happy to help
- A tornado destroyed a man’s wheelchair ramp. What came next will blow you away.
- 6-year-old donates birthday money to help police get K-9 unit
- Just try not to smile through this first-grader’s take on virtual learning
- From strangers to friends: How this selfless act near the finish line of a race was bigger than a win
- These three veterans were reunited 50 years after Vietnam