Police arrest alleged gunman in deadly Southeast Side shootout
Antonio Antoine Brown, 41, charged with murder
SAN ANTONIO – Police said they arrested the alleged gunman in a deadly shootout that happened last week.
Antonio Antoine Brown, 41, is charged with murder in Friday night’s shooting. It happened in the 400 block of Nash Boulevard on the Southeast Side.
Investigators said Brown opened fire on the victim’s nephew as he walked up to the house. That’s when the victim, John Harmon, came out of the house armed with a gun and fired back.
Harmon was hit and killed.
Brown was also hit and was taken to the San Antonio Military Medical Center. He’s expected to recover.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.