SAN ANTONIO – Weeks into the summer season and SeaWorld in San Antonio is still looking to fill hundreds of positions at the marine park and adjacent water park, Aquatica.
The parks are looking to fill the following job openings:
- Host/Hostess at $12/hour
- Ride Operator at $13/hour
- Day Park Quality at $13/hour
- Resort Services Host at $13/hour
- Food Service Ambassador at $12-$13/hour
- Cook at $13/hour
- Warehouse Worker at $14/hour
- Security Officer at $13/hour
- Lifeguard at $16/hour (plus “stay” bonus)
Some of the jobs will come with a $200 hiring bonus. The lifeguard positions will pay $1,000 to employees who work through Labor Day.
All employees get free admission to both parks, free and discount tickets for friends and family and other perks.
Those interested can apply today at www.SeaWorldJobs.com.