SAN ANTONIO – A home on the Northeast Side is considered a total loss after a fire on Tuesday morning.
San Antonio firefighters responded to the home in the 9300 block of Interstate 10 East, near Loop 1604, just before 8 a.m.
Nobody was home at the time, so they’re not sure how many people live there, firefighters said. No one was injured.
Firefighters found evidence that the fire was caused by a wood-burning stove, authorities said.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.