SAN ANTONIO – Beignets are fried dough covered in powdered sugar and can cure even the most insatiable carb cravings.
New Orleans eatery Cafe Du Monde is arguably the most famous restaurant serving up the sweet treats but did you know you can also find beignets around San Antonio?
Where you can find beignets:
- Nola Brunch & Beignets - 111 Kings Court
- The Beignet Stand - Pearl Farmer’s Market
- Boerne Grill - 141 S. Main Street in Boerne
- The Lost Cajun - 226 W. Bitters Road
- Rise Bakery - 923 N. Loop 1604 E Suite 101
In case the name has you confused - beignet is pronounced “ben-yay.”