Cool down with a delicious mocktail margarita created by H-E-B’s very own chef, Charlotte Samuel.
H-E-B is celebrating the authentic flavors and recipes of Mexico and Tex Mex cuisine and invites you to explore delicioso in your cocina, through Sept. 24 at your neighborhood H‑E‑B store.
- 1/4 cup(s) turbinado sugar
- 1 1/3 cup(s) Mi Tienda Agua Fresca Pepino con Limon (Limeade Cucumber)
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 2 mint sprigs, no black leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon-lime soda
1. Pour turbinado sugar onto a plate. Wet the edge of a margarita glass with water or a little aqua fresca, then dip in sugar until the edges are coated. Set aside briefly.
2. In a tall glass or cocktail shaker, add pepino con limon, lime juice and the mint sprig. Shake or stir mixture until well combined. Discard mint sprig and pour into prepared serving glass.
3. Top with lemon-lime soda and garnish with leaves from second mint sprig. Enjoy!
[Related: How to grill vegetables and fruits from Chef Scott, Recipe: Garlicky butternut squash and ground turkey, Recipe: 20-minute air fryer green chili chicken bake, Recipe: Jalapeño dog with crispy BBQ onions, Recipe: Grilled Mahi Mahi tostadas]
Get nutritional information from the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here.