SAN ANTONIO - The temps are quickly getting higher, and what better way to cool off than with a mangonada, raspa, or a paleta. We found 12 places in town that are perfect for a refreshing treat during the hot summer months.
1. Las Nieves Fruit Cups & More - This place has a two locations in town, 4310 Blanco Rd. and 1118 W. Hildebrand Ave.
2. Chamoy City Limits - Mostly located at Lion's Fields at 2809 Broadway on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. Big Daddy's Eats & Treats - 228 E. Cevallos
4. Cubita's Raspas - 10525 W. Loop 1604
5. Sabrositos: Snacks & Fruit Cups - 2201 Vance Jackon Rd.
6. Wizard Sno Cones - 1044 Hot Wells Blvd.
7. Frozen Friday's - 611 W. Hildebrand Ave.
8. Gorilla Shaved Ice - 2355 Goliad Rd.
9. SA Pops - 3420 N. St. Mary's
10. Sam's Snack Stand - 4410 Callaghan Rd.
11. Snowcone Addiction - 213 Palo Alto Rd.
12. M & M's Shaved Ice - 3203 Pleasanton Rd.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.