SAN ANTONIO – Easter celebrations are just a few short days away and the City of San Antonio has already planned its holiday closures.
City officials announced Thursday that City Hall and most municipal offices will be closed on Easter. However, public safety and emergency services will remain open.
Listed below are other closures that will go into effect Sunday, according to city officials:
- Brush recycling center (1800 Wurzbach Parkway)
- Atlas Organics brush and composting facility, formerly Nelson Gardens (8963 Nelson Road)
- La Villita and Market Square Shops
- Centro de Artes Gallery at Market Square and Culture Commons Gallery at Plaza de Armas
- Spanish Governor’s Palace
- Central Library and all branch libraries
- McFarlin Tennis Center
- Fitness in the Park classes
To learn more about city closures on Easter, visit its website here.