We encourage you to share our KSAT.com content. We do ask that you follow our republishing guidelines that we have adopted from our great friends from the Texas Tribune.
KSAT 12 News and KSAT.com Republishing Guidelines:
- You must give us credit, ideally in this format: "by [Reporter's name], KSAT 12 News."
- If you publish online, you must include any and all links from the original story, and a link TO the original story on ksat.com.
- It's fine to change the story to suit your in-house style (for example, using "Waco, Texas." instead of "Waco.")
- If you make changes that are more significant than style tweaks — such as adding a comment from a local official — you need to include a note like this: "This story has been modified with additional reporting by the (name of reporter or publisher)."
- You can publish our photos and graphics with the stories with which they originally appeared. For any other uses, you must seek permission from our web department, email@example.com. Republished photographs must include a separate courtesy to KSAT.com in the caption.
- If you share the story on social media, please mention @KSATnews (Twitter) and @KSAT12 (Facebook).
- Don't sell the story.
- Don't sell ads against the story.
Find this guideline for KSAT 12 News at: www.ksat.com/news/republishing-guidelines