AUSTIN - Country music stars are coming through for Hurricane Harvey victims in a big way. George Strait hosted a fundraising concert in San Antonio earlier this week. Now, Willie Nelson will headline a star-studded concert lineup.
The Sept. 22 concert will be held at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin and features Nelson along with Paul Simon, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt, Leon Bridges, Lyle Lovett and others.
- Texas farmers, ranchers to benefit from Farm Aid concert
- George Strait, country music stars discuss hurricane relief concert in SA
- George Strait will perform in Austin for Frank Erwin Center's 40th anniversary
- Home sales in Houston take 25 percent hit due to Harvey
- CPS Energy workers leave for Florida to restore electricity after Irma
Actors Renee Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey are also scheduled to make special appearances during the "Harvey Can't Mess With Texas" concert.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday afternoon. Prices range from $30 to $1,000 with proceeds benefiting the Rebuild Texas Fund.
To read more about what the funds will be used for and to donate to the fundraising efforts, go here.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.