There’s no denying it ― May has been a sizzling month. 🥵 This May has seen San Antonio’s earliest back-to-back triple-digit days ever.
What’s more: from May 1 through May 22, high temperatures have been above average every single day.
Thankfully, a welcome weather pattern change has begun. Here’s what you need to know:
- It will be noticeably cooler Sunday
- High temperatures are expected to be in the 80s!
- By the afternoon, it will be partly cloudy and breezy.
NEXT WEEK: MONDAY - WEDNESDAY
- An unsettled weather pattern will be in place early next week to keep chances of rain going for a few more days, especially late Monday.
- Scattered strong to severe thunderstorms are possible Monday night, capable of gusty winds and large hail.
- Early rainfall estimates suggest some parts of South Central Texas could get more than 2 inches of much needed rain through the middle of next week.
7 DAY FORECAST
You can keep up with your local weather forecast any time of year by downloading the KSAT Weather Authority App for Apple or Android. 📱 Be sure to allow notifications for updates, including livestreams from KSAT meteorologists.