SAN ANTONIO - Oh. My. Vintage. The holy grail of cute, affordable, vintage clothing and accessories has come to us.
Hello Tallulah is the perfect boutique to get your retro style clothing and have fun while shopping!
More with Fashion
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Go Menswear Chic at Tom Ford Fashion Show: Pics!
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Steals the Show in Gorgeous Pink Cape Gown: Pics!
- How to rock leather at work
- Models, scholarship winners hit runway at cowgirls fashion show
- Festive fashion tips for the holidays
- Festive fashions for your furry friends
Kristina Uriegas- Reyes, owner of Hello Tallulah, is a New York City blogger who came back to her home town of San Antonio to share her unique colorful style.
She welcomes all sizes to shop and pick things that make each individual feel gorgeous!
Did you know she named her boutique "Hello Tallulah" after her dog!? How cute!
If you want more information on Hello Tallulah you can visit her website and if you just want to hurry over there, she is located at 1912 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, Texas.
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.