SAN ANTONIO – Make sure your drinks are festive along with everything else during your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Gillian Murphy, brand ambassador for Tullamore D.E.W., shares some must-have drink recipes for the Irish-themed holiday.
Tully Irish coffee
- 2 parts Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 3 parts Americano coffee/cold brew coffee
- 1 part Demerara sugar
- 2 parts cream
- Pour Tully, hot coffee and Demerara sugar into an Irish coffee glass.
- Shake double cream in a shaker until thickened before layering over the drink.
- Garnish with a grating of nutmeg and enjoy.
Irish whiskey green milkshake
- Tullamore D.E.W. whiskey
- Menta branca or creme de menthe
- Vanilla syrup
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Add menta branca then vanilla syrup.
- Add two shots of Tullamore D.E.W.
- Add three scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Blend or shake, then enjoy!
For more information and cocktail recipes, go to Tullamore D.E.W.’s website.