Recipe makes 2 servings
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup(s) post oak smoked ham, diced small
1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper, diced small
1 Tsp jalapeño pepper, diced small, plus more as needed for spice
1/4 cup(s) green onions, chopped small
1/4 cup(s) H‑E‑B Tex Mex Cheese, plus more as needed
1. Whisk eggs together until frothy, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and set aside.
2. Place a small non-stick egg skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, allow to get hot then add ham, peppers, and onions. Sauté 3 to 5 minutes until peppers and onions are soft.
3. Add eggs, reduce heat, and use a rubber spatula to stir eggs into ham mixture to evenly distribute everything.
4. Once eggs start to set on the bottom of the pan, run the spatula along the edges to keep them from sticking as needed.
5. Add cheese evenly down center of omelette, gently fold over, and slide omelette onto a plate. Allow to rest 2 to 5 minutes just to allow everything to set.
6. Season to taste as needed.
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!