An arctic cold front will sweep across Texas on Thursday (12/22), bringing a widespread hard freeze by Friday (12/23) morning.
With Christmas this weekend and the recent memory of the February 2021 winter storm in mind, you may be paying closer attention to the weather in the coming days.
Your KSAT Weather Authority meteorologists will be livestreaming starting at 1:30 p.m. Thursday as the arctic cold front moves through — ready to answer all your questions and get you prepared for South Central Texas’ first widespread freeze.
HOW TO WATCH AT 1:30 P.M. THURSDAY
- You can watch the video at the top of this article and leave your comments below
- Or download the KSAT Weather Authority App to see the livestream and browse current temperatures, winds, and windchills around Texas
- On a Smart TV? Download the KSAT+ app
- You can also head over to KSAT’s YouTube page! You can ask questions in the chat, and KSAT meteorologists will answer on the livestream.
- Read more from the meteorologists on the Whatever the Weather page
- Download KSAT's weather app for customized, accurate forecasts in San Antonio, South Texas or wherever you are
- Find the latest forecasts, radar and alerts on the KSAT Weather Authority page
- Join KSAT Insider for exclusive virtual events, including with the weather team